NALP's Membership Benefits are aimed at giving our members valuable advice and assistance and to offer bespoke paralegal qualifications in order to set members up for a career as Paralegal Professionals
1. As a NALP member you have the exclusive opportunity to book a 15 minute Skype/phonecall with an expert in the field of Paralegal Qualifications and careers in the legal sector - to book this you must first be a NALP member and then contact email@example.com and put 'Skype with an Expert' in the subject.
2. As a NALP member, you will receive up to 25% off HMCA (Hospital and Medical Care Association) benefits such as: medical care, dental plans, personal accident plan, breakdown recovery and many more.
3. As a NALP Member, you will have exclusive access to our Members' Area on the website with access to webinars (coming soon) on various subject areas and career tips.
4. As a NALP Member, you will benefit from 30 years lobbying and advocating on our members' behalf for greater recognition. NALP has in the past lobbied The Law Society and the Bar Council. However, the voice of the Paralegal Profession has now been taken over by the PPR (Professional Paralegal Register).
5. As a NALP Member, you will have access to all NALP's bespoke qualifications which are nationally recognised through the Government body, Ofqual.
6. As a NALP Member, you will have the opportunity to join the PPR and apply for a practising certificate (subject to eligibility).