Promoting Paralegal Professionals
0207 112 8034

Legal Guide | What are your options for eviction?

As part of our continued efforts to promote the work of paralegals, we've been working with a variety of trade and business press to provide helpful legal guides. This often highlights when a paralegal may be a great alternative to a solicitor. 


If you have a tenant who's in breach of a term in the agreement, such as non-payment of rent, then you can use a Section 8 Notice. This will then give the tenant two months to leave the property. 


Continue Reading

Posted 7:22 PM | Permalink