Paralegal / Legal Assistant Innocent Smoothies
Paralegal position that would be great for our Level 7 Postgraduates with their Diploma in Paralegal Practice.
What you'll be doing
Working with our legal counsel, it will be your job to provide all-round legal support including drafting contracts, letters of advice, reviewing and negotiating commercial agreements - ranging from confidentiality agreements, third party supplier agreements, IT contracts, marketing contracts, service agreements, distribution agreements and licence agreements. Plus, it will be your job to advise on rolling out policies and guidelines.
You'll work with teams across the business and with local internal and external lawyers so that you can consult with our business leaders to advise on legal risk; in particular in the areas of contracts law in general, competition law and intellectual property law (both with the support of specialist legal counsel), commercial risk analysis to the global marketing teams on innovation brand projects, privacy law, and digital marketing communications.
You'll also have research responsibilities, looking at emerging laws and amendments and providing updates and guidance to the business.
You'll have a law degree plus some commercial law experience.
Ideally you'll also have:
- contract drafting skills particularly with contracts for commercial and marketing teams
- experience of commercial law, privacy law and consumer law,
- the ability to cope with multiple stakeholders and competing deadlines and priorities with requests at short notice.
- the ability to build relations across the business
- the desire to always be looking for better ways to do things and be able to take on increasing degrees of responsibility
- a commercial mindset
- the ability and desire to work and thrive in fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
Posted 1:08 PM | Permalink