Sky are currently hiring a Paralegal to join their marketing department, based in Middlesex. This is an exciting role for our NALP Level 4 Paralegals with experience in Sales and Marketing Laws and regulations.
This role is a fantastic example of how exciting a career as a Paralegal can be! If you are considering changing careers and retraining to become a Paralegal, we offer the highest quality qualifications recognised by employers.
We’re part of Europe’s leading entertainment company with over 23 million customers across seven countries, we make life easier by entertaining and connecting people. It’s a genuine team effort. That’s why we want talented people, like you, to join us and help make the future happen.
This role is an exciting opportunity to join us and work within our Sky Legal team.
As a valued member of Sky, you’ll benefit from an excellent pension scheme and 25 days paid annual leave.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
Your Key Responsibilities
Providing commercially focused, accurate, effective and timely advice and support on;
- Advertising and marketing including TV, print, direct and all channels.
- Preparing complaints and defences to the ASA and competitors.
- Preparing guidance and rolling it out to the business including compliance functions.
- Developing automated and self-serve processes for marketing.
- Implementing guidance on data protection including reviewing materials to be sent to customers who have opted-out of receiving marketing.
- A Paralegal qualification or equivalent experience
- Someone who is an expert in sales and marketing laws and regulations or has the capability and desire to become one.
- You will have a positive mindset, will relish change, embrace new ways of working, challenge existing processes and enjoy exploring new ideas.
- You are a great teammate who enjoys supporting their colleagues and has strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- An ability to think creatively with excellent attention to detail, and an ability to find solutions.
- Ability to organise, prioritise and plan effectively so as to keep delivery on track and manage unanticipated tasks.
- An ability to make sound risk assessments in the context of business priorities and to help others to do so, and to know when to raise matters.
Applications close on the 3rd March.
Posted 1:23 PM | Permalink