What to do if you want to enrol for a course:
2. If you find a Centre, then contact that Centre to enrol for the course through their own registration procedure.
4. There is no eligibility for funding if you decide to enrol as a distance learning student. However, there is if you decide to attend classes at a NALP Centre. For example, in London, The London School of Law is registered as a Learning Provider with the Skills Funding Agency and you could therefore apply for a 24+ Loan (provided you are 24 years old or over) to enrol on the Level 4 Diploma in Paralegal Studies.
5. Once you have chosen the course you wish to enrol on and you are happy to proceed, check eligibility for that particular qualification to ensure that you are at the correct level to undertake the course for which you wish to enrol
6. If you decide to enrol for the Distance Learning option then assessment will be continuous by a series of assignments. Once submitted you should allow 14-28 days for each assignment to be marked and returned.
7. Students who enrol via a College will be continually assessed by submitting one assignment per unit of study.
8. Once the course is successfully completed, the learner will receive their Certificates within 2 weeks of completion of the course.
9. Phone us on 0845 862 7000 at anytime Monday - Friday 9.30-5.30 or email: email@example.com if you need assistance.