Paralegal media coverage is all about increasing awareness, within the general public and the business world, of the paralegal profession. As members, please feel free to share this content, either with clients or on your social media channels.
If you would like more information, or for permissions, contact Chantal at email@example.com.
Growth areas for paralegals as we come out of lockdown
Is it illegal to not wear a mask?
Last year the government introduced various rules and regulations the public were required to stick to in a bid to tackle the spread of coronavirus. Here is a rundown of the various rules and the legalities of each…
- Education Journal: 7th September 2021 (PDF Download)
- Life With Sonia: 6th August 2021
- Total Grooming: July 2021 (page 30)
- Birmingham Law Society: July/August 2021 (page 14)
- Kent Business Radio: July 2021
- Business Leader: 22nd June 2021
- Network She: 22nd June 2021
- Dean Radio: 29th June 2021
- Technologgie: 25th June 2021
- Voice4Change England: 22nd June
- Yahoo Life: 8th June 2021
Does your employer have the legal right to ask you back to the office?
Amanda Hamilton, CEO of NALP, discusses the rights of employers and employees when deciding working arrangements post-pandemic. Including how to respectfully negotiate working practices that suit you, while respecting contracts and the needs of the business. Coverage in:
- Women Who Slay: 20th September 2021
- Interface On Hire: 7th September 2021
- Carina Cyril: 29th July 2021
- Instagram – carinadarling_: 29th July 2021
- Business Post: Edition 68
- Elite Business: 21st June 2021
- High Life North: 19th June
- Technologgie: 27th May 2021
- The All Blog: 26th May 2021
- Broke Girl in the City: 25th May 2021
- NetworkShe: 25th May 2021
- Kent Business Radio: May 2021
- Yahoo! Lifestyle UK!: 13th May 2021
How to proceed if you want to re-negotiate your office lease
During the lockdown, many firms couldn’t use their offices but were caught in legal contracts. In these articles, Amanda Hamilton breaks down the legality of lease contracts and the best way to go about renegotiating them to better suit your current company position. Coverage in:
Do you have the right to pay in cash?
What can you do about your noisy neighbours?
In these articles, Amanda Hamilton runs through the proper process for dealing with noisy neighbours. Including who to call and who not to, what counts as ‘noisy’ (music, dog barking, general noise) and the timelines involved for dealing with such problems. Coverage in:
- First Time Buyer P111: June/July 21
- issuu page 10-11: June 2021
- Excelle Magazine: June 2021
- Family and Wellbeing: 17th May 2021
- Family Friendly working: 6th May 2021
- Dean Radio: 4th May 2021
- Bionic Basil: 22nd April 2021
- Property Reporter: 7th April 2021
- Liverpoolecho: 4th April 2021
- Daily Mail: 29th March 2021