What to do if you want to enrol for a course:
2. If you find a Centre, then contact that Centre to enrol for the course through their own registration procedure.
4. There is no eligibility for funding if you decide to enrol as a distance learning student. However, there is if you decide to attend classes at a NALP Centre. For example, in London, The London School of Law is registered as a Learning Provider with the Skills Funding Agency and you could therefore apply for a 24+ Loan (provided you are 24 years old or over) to enrol on the Level 4 Diploma in Paralegal Studies.
5. Once you have chosen the course you wish to enrol on and you are happy to proceed, check eligibility for that particular qualification to ensure that you are at the correct level to undertake the course for which you wish to enrol. Also, for guidance we suggest that you download the qualification specification for that qualification ( go to http://www.nalptraining.co.uk and hit the 'NALP Qualifications' button and then scroll to the appropriate qualification specification), in order to know what you will be learning and what will be expected of you eg the assessment criteria will inidcate the areas that will be assessed in your assignments. Each assignment question is allocated marks and the amount you write will be guided by those marks. For example, a 2 marks question only requires a few lines or sentences: a 5 or 6 mark question requires an answer of a paragraph or half a page: a 10 mark question requires approximately an A4 page or a little over that: a 15 mark question, not more than about 2 A4 pages and a 20 mark question, a little more than that.
6. Distance Learners' assessment will be continuous by a series of assignments. Once submitted you should allow 14-28 days for each assignment to be marked and returned by the assessor. Once assessed, you will be notified wheter you have passed, been referred or failed. In the case of the Level 4 and Level 7 Qualifications, if you have passed, you will be notified of whether it is a 'pass' (45-64%) Merit (65-79%) or Distinction (80-100%). Please note: there is no feedback given to students..
7. Students who enrol via a College will be continually assessed by submitting one assignment per unit of study.
8. Once the course is successfully completed, the learner will receive their Certificates within 2 weeks of completion of the course.
9. Phone us on 020 7112 8034 or 0845 862 7000 at anytime Monday - Friday 9.30-5.30 or email: email@example.com if you need assistance.