How to Enrol and Student Guidance
What to do if you want to enrol for a course:
1. Check to see where your nearest NALP Centre is located.
2. If you find a Centre, then contact that Centre to enrol for the course through their own registration procedure.
3. Please check your eligibility for funding by contacting the Centre through which you wish to study.
4. Once you have chosen the course you wish to enrol on and you are happy to proceed, check eligibility for that particular qualification via the Centre to ensure that you are at the correct level to undertake the course for which you wish to enrol. Also, for guidance we suggest that you download the qualification specification for that qualification - (go to http://www.nationalparalegals.co.uk and hit the 'Learners' button and then scroll to the appropriate qualification specification), in order to know what you will be learning and what will be expected of you eg the assessment criteria will inidcate the areas that will be assessed in your assignments. Each assignment question is allocated marks and the amount you write will be guided by those marks. For example, a 2 marks question only requires a few lines or sentences: a 5 or 6 mark question requires an answer of a paragraph or half a page: a 10 mark question requires approximately an A4 page or a little over that: a 15 mark question, not more than about 2 A4 pages and a 20 mark question, a little more than that.
5. All assessments will be continuous by a series of assignments. Once submitted you should allow 14-28 days for each assignment to be marked and returned by the assessor. Once assessed, you will be notified whether you have passed, been referred or failed. In the case of the Level 4 and Level 7 Qualifications, if you have passed, you will be notified of whether it is a 'pass' (45-64%) Merit (65-79%) or Distinction (80-100%). Please note: there is no feedback given to students..
6. Once the course is successfully completed, the learner will receive their Certificates within 2 weeks of completion of the course.
7. Phone us on 020 7112 8034 at anytime Monday - Friday 9.30-5.30 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org if you need assistance.