Promoting Paralegal Professionals
0845 862 7000
(calls charged at 2p/min plus any additional charge from your mobile/landline operator)

Paralegal News

In the Press | How to make a claim for unpaid money at Small Claims Court

The Small Claims Court which is part of the County Court was originally created to enable a lay-person (someone who is not legally qualified)  to take another individual to court.

Unpaid invoice? Check out our handy step by step guide to taking someone to small claims court. You may be surprised that you don't need to hire a solicitor if you do need further assistance a Paralegal may be able to help. 

Read the full article:

Pages 26 and 27 of issue 420 of Sussex Business Times: