Let's see what we have for the new edition of our press roundup. This March NALP CEO Amanda Hamilton appeared in many media sources discussing different subjects.
We start with the role of modern paralegals. Here are some of the highlights:
- https://www.todaysconveyancer.co.uk/main-news/amanda-hamilton-discusses-evolving-role-modern-paralegals/ Posted on March 3, 2020 - Today's Conveyancer
- https://www.todaysfamilylawyer.co.uk/main-news/evolving-role-of-modern-paralegals-discussed/ Posted on March 3, 2020 - Today's Family lawyer
- https://www.todayswillsandprobate.co.uk/main-news/amanda-hamilton-discusses-evolving-role-modern-paralegals/ Posted on March 3, 2020 - Today's Wills & Probate
In this article, Amanda Hamilton talks about the customer's right to be refunded for a purchase. Read it here:
- https://www.keepthefaith.co.uk/2020/03/01/know-your-customers-right-if-they-want-to-return-a-purchase/ Posted on March, 2020 - Keep the faith
She also talked about the role of paralegals in the future of legal services. Read it here:
- https://www.legalsecretaryjournal.com/what_role_will_paralegals_play_in_the_future_of_legal_services Posted on March 2, 2020 - Legal secretary journal
Finally, we finish our press round-up with a post about the second National Paralegal Day. Read it here:
- https://www.newlawjournal.co.uk/content/all-about-paralegals Posted on March 12, 2020 - New Law Journal
Thank you and see you next month for more articles. Stay safe and healthy!