Promoting Paralegal Professionals
0845 862 7000
(calls charged at 2p/min plus any additional charge from your mobile/landline operator)

In the Press

Explaining the Small Claims Court Process

Unpaid Invoice? How to recover money through Small Claims Court. 

NALPs CEO Amanda Hamilton discusses with Small Business how to take someone to small claims court to recover unpaid invoices. The process is simple and with this step by step guide, we'll discuss how you can do it without the need of a solicitor. If you do need further legal advice, a paralegal may be a great start.

"If your business is owed money, then as long as it is less than £10,000, you can use the ‘small claims court’ to recover what is owed to you...The process is relatively simple, and you can do it yourself; you don’t need to engage a solicitor to help you."

Read it here: