Paralegal Job at Apple
Get your application in fast! There's high competition for this role as a Paralegal at Apple, whilst a LLB is 'desirable', this would be a fantastic opportunity for a NALP Level 4 Paralegal with experience.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced paralegal or contracts administrator to join Apple. The position will be focused on providing support to the ‘Internet Services’ legal team across music, video, apps, books and news on a global basis (ex-US). You will be part of a dynamic, fun and international working environment where people live and breathe content and services.
- You will have relevant law firm and/or in-house experience as a paralegal or contracts administrator
- You will demonstrate a strong work ethic and thrive in a collaborative team
- Extraordinary organisation skills
- Demonstrate great attention for the finest of detail
- Show confidence drafting and negotiating basic contracts
- Native English is required. Additional languages are a plus.
You will have a good level of hands-on experience in a paralegal or contracts administrator role either in-house or in private practice. You will be used to both managing, and assisting with the drafting of, a wide variety and large volume of contracts across multiple jurisdictions.
Full Job description and how to apply